Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC
Fighting for Our Clients' Rights in Nearly 100 Trials
If you have been arrested for a serious criminal offense, you should hire
a San Diego criminal defense attorney who is willing to do whatever it
takes to protect your rights, freedom and future. At The Law Offices of
Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC, we believe that the mark of an effective lawyer
goes far beyond their defense skills – it is about how far they
are willing to go to protect your best interests.
At our firm, we don't see marginally reduced charges as a success.
Collectively, our three-person team of criminal defense lawyers has been
to trial nearly 100 times, fighting for a favorable resolution on behalf
of our clients. We don't back down from complex or challenging cases
because we believe that everyone deserves the chance to defend their name
in court. These are the qualities that you should look for in a defense lawyer.
Having been to trial nearly 100 times, our courtroom experience includes:
- Not guilty verdicts in all types of criminal cases, including sex crimes
- Seven murder trials, including cases that involved possible life sentences
- Numerous juvenile court trials in and around the San Diego area
Work with a Nationally-Recognized Defense Firm
Apart from our trial success, we have also received the following recognition:
- Kerry Armstrong was named to the Super Lawyers list in 2014 through 2017
Kerry Armstrong was named a Top Attorney by
Los Angeles Magazine
Kerry Armstrong was named Attorney of the Year by
- Kerry Armstrong maintains membership in the NACDL
- Kerry Armstrong has been featured on CNN, Court TV and local networks
Daniel Greene was voted "Best of the Bar" by the
San Diego Business Journal
Daniel Greene was named Top Attorney by
San Diego Daily Transcript
- Daniel Greene was named to the California Super Lawyers list in 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Stefano Molea was named in "Top 40 Lawyers Under 40" list by
the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Stefano Molea was named to the California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
in 2016 and 2017
Contact Us Now for a Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Have you been arrested in San Diego, or anywhere else in California? If
so, The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong is here to help. Over the years,
our criminal defense attorneys have handled hundreds of felony and misdemeanor
cases, appearing in trial nearly 100 times. This is the level of experience
that you will need on your side if you hope to avoid the long-lasting
consequences of a conviction.
free initial consultations to get you started, so don't wait to give us a call! We accept credit
cards, offer services in Spanish and Italian, and staff our phones 24
hours a day.
Get Connected with the Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong!
To stay up to date on the latest firm news and for access to helpful criminal
defense information, we encourage you to connect with our firm on these